Thursday, December 10, 2009

Ornament Exchange 2009

I had so much fun participating in my first ornament exchange hosted by my friend Shealynn over at The Benner Daily. Here is the ornament I made:





And here is what I received in return:



I love how we both went with a brid theme! Thanks Heather!

And on an unrelated note, here is the apron I made myself a long time ago and keep promising pictures of. I made use of it on Thaksgiving and finally got a picture of it.



Many of the other things I have been working on will have to wait until after Christmas to make their internet debut so as not to spoil any surprises, but I'm really hoping to have some of my Christmas decoration crafts done before then. One of them is an advent calendar. Oops, guess I won't really be getting any use out of that one this year...

No comments:

Post a Comment