Monday, November 9, 2009

I'm still here!

I've just been busy sewing collars every chance I get when I'm not babysitting, or working, or nannying, or shopping for more supplies, or working, or...you get the picture. I've been busy. But I have a bunch more collars that I finished and I'm hoping to get all the pictures finished and get them all posted on here and on Etsy very soon!

In other news, I just joined an ornament excahnge and I'm very excited. You can click on the button below for more info, but if you craft at all you should join! I think it's going to be lots of fun! I already know what I'm going to make, now I just need to figure out when I'm going to be able to make it along with collar orders and millions of Christmas presents. *sigh* I always find a way. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment