Saturday, November 28, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

Well Turkey Day is over, the tree is up, the lights are strung, and it's finally starting to feel like Christmas this year. Sadly I can't even remember Christmas last year due to being too worried about my grandfather to think about anything else (he is doing well now) so I fully intend to enjoy it thoroughly this year. I have tons of crafts to make, some of them simple and some much more challenging, so maybe they will be done by the time we are ready to pack up all the decorations (if I'm lucky) haha. I have to finish my ornament exchange ornament, Christmas gifts, and collar orders before I can start on my own "fun" projects. I am hoping to update with pictures of some new crafts soon, but I've been promising that a lot lately. My goal for the month? To make time in the midst of sewing and working and cleaning, etc. to sit by the Christmas tree and read for at least 30 minutes a day. Oh how I miss my reading habit. I need more hours in my day. In the mean time, I am looking forward to this starting tomorrow:

No comments:

Post a Comment