Saturday, January 2, 2010

Oh Christmas Tree...

Happy 2010! I have BIG plans for this year, and am trying to stay as optimistic and excited as I can. I have big ideas and goals both for my personal life and for my sewing life/business.


So I rang in the New Year by sewing a stuffed Christmas tree. It's still not too late right? Haha.


Here is the horrible picture I took of it before packing it up with all the other Christmas decorations (so sad).



Here's to a fresh clean slate and hopes of a great year ahead of us!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tiffany,

    So glad you like my Downward Dog pattern! As a matter of fact, I'm working on publishing the pattern as we speak. I'll hopefully have it all done in a month or two. I'll hang on to your info and be sure to let you know when it's done.

    By the way, I love those collars you make!!!

    ReplyDelete