Sunday, September 20, 2009

She's back!

My machine is back at home and she is all pretty and clean and oiled and ready to go! Yay! I missed her.


Since she has been home I made some keychains for my mom and myself.



I made a binky clip that I'm not all that happy with but it was quick and easy and I love the owls.



The project I am most proud of though is this toddler sized jumper. It was my first article of clothing and I love it. It was just what I had pictured in my head.



See the pear fabric in the background? That's going to be an apron one of these days. I have so many more projects lined up that I can't even decide which one to start next.

2 comments:

  1. OMG! SO CUTE! Love that little jumper. I need a girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo! I got a comment! Lol. I need a girl too. I miss you now that you are back in school :(

    ReplyDelete